- This event has passed.
Build in Canada Innovation Program & NSERC info session
June 11, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This presentation will provide information on two programs:
- The Natural Science and Engineering Research Council Research Partnerships Program (advancing your TRL)
- The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, including the Build in Canada Innovation Program (TRL 7-9)
The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) in Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) advocates on behalf of SMEs and encourages their participation in federal government procurement. OSME also manages the Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP), which assists Canadian businesses in testing their innovative goods and services before they are commercialized. Why BCIP?
- Land your first sale
- Keep your IP – we only buy the innovation
- Your innovation gets tested in a real-life setting
- We give you feedback to help you get to market faster
The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) works with companies to help find solutions for R&D challenges through a suite of targeted partnership offerings that connect companies to experts at Canada’s universities and colleges. Why NSERC?
- Savings in research costs
- Based on company’s needs
- Potential future employees
- Quality control – NSERC review system
- Access to high levels of expertise and advanced research facilities