We develop industry-leading, turnkey solutions that increase user productivity and adoption, enhance learning retention and effectiveness, are scalable, cost effective and address learning requirements at the moment of need.
TenSpeed Technologies is a product-driven technology company with offices in Amsterdam and Edmonton (HQ). We specialize in creating digital solutions with a focus on data-centric, process-driven, and often document-based attention. Combining our expertise in LEAN management, startup coaching, and user experience design (UXD) – we deliver complex products through simplistic vehicles and product strategies backed by research.
Our talented team has a passion for all things technology and a proven track record with scalable cloud-based products.
If you are looking to boost your career and work hard at your passion – then we are looking for you!
The applicant must be located in Edmonton.
Our Edmonton office is located at the Advanced Technology Center in Edmonton Research Park.
We use the latest and best in technology for the job. Our choices are research-first and typically based on open standards. We currently use ReactJS, Alfresco, Activiti (BPM), Electron, Gitlab, GoogleCloud, and Kubernetes as the core technologies in our current products.
Who (are you?):
You’re a forward-thinking person who can design, build, and test features to completion. You ask questions when you don’t know the answers and enjoy researching new methods.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Are energetic and passionate about coding/solutions
- Comfortable creating large and multifaceted solutions
- Eager to learn and share new ideas, frameworks, and insights
- Familiar building mobile-responsive designs; Sass and Less experience considered an asset.
- A keen eye for design and attention to detail. Capable of effectively utilizing CSS3 and HTML5.
- Strong knowledge of MVC and content repositories
- Thrives under the pressure of new challenges and projects.
- Ability to refactor and improve the code.
What (you’ll be doing?):
- Work in developing the architecture and improvement of systems and services across the Company
- Validate assumptions, direction, and build (coding, testing / debugging, deployment and documentation) of new system enhancements and/or applications.
- Convert business and functional requirements to software code that is efficient, reusable, maintainable and reliable.
- Provide forward-looking recommendations by reviewing business requirements and application design
- Resolve system issues and defects as needed.
When / Where:
Today. Advanced Technology Center, Edmonton, AB.
How (you’ll be doing it):
Following the technical roadmap and assigned tasks, you will collaborate with team members in weekly sprints. Giving feedback where necessary to improve processes moving forward.
Education and Experience
Post-secondary diploma or degree in Computer Science, or an equivalent level of experience.
Front-end technologies (2 yrs +)
- Jest (or similar)
Back-end technologies (2 yrs +):
- RESTful APIs (JSON based)
Bonus points (but not needed):
- LoopBack Framework (OpenAPI for NodeJS)
- Alfresco ECM
- Google Cloud
- ReactJS: 2 years (Preferred)
- HTML/CSS: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.