Flexible Workplaces. Vibrant Culture. Beautiful Surroundings.
ATC is the launch pad for your big idea. Our flexible, modern office space in the Edmonton Research Park was designed with a fast-growing tech company’s needs in mind. The award-winning architectural design, lively collaboration spaces, and tech-focused amenities position you for success.
Some of the best help you can get in the early days of growing your business is from like-minded, fellow creators. At ATC, impromptu brainstorms, problem solving, and cross-pollination are as natural as chatting at the coffee station.
With 22,000 square feet of office space, ATC can accommodate 30 companies, creating opportunities for different sectors and businesses to collide and spark new ideas.
The Space You Need
ATC offers flexible month-to-month lease terms for up to three years, with a maximum of five years for high-performing companies. The office spaces are available in a variety of sizes to allow innovators to expand and retract their footprint as needed. If growth is on the horizon, you’re welcome to occupy up to 1,500 square feet (three units) at ATC.
ATC member companies have access to:
- Large boardroom equipped with AV and projection facilities (20 person capacity)
- Small meeting spaces for one-on-one gatherings (6-10 person capacity)
- Privacy pods for 1-on-1 meetings or calls
- Fee-based photocopying, printing, and internet
- Cardio centre, shower and locker facilities
- Janitorial and general maintenance
Rental fees are based on a standard fee of $24 per square foot of office space and are inclusive of utilities. Tenants are responsible for paying property taxes directly to the City.
ATC offers a fully modern workspace to encourage collaboration and support a happy, healthy work lifestyle.
Our members enjoy:
- Recreation activities
- Fitness facilities with showers
- Communal coffee and kitchen area
- Free parking
- Easy access to public transit
- Secure 24/7 building access
- Park environment
- Walking distance to the South Edmonton Common shopping complex
On-The Fly Workspace
Not all startups need a physical space all the time, but that doesn’t mean they should miss out on being part of ATC. For our most flexible space requirements, we’ve created associate memberships and ad hoc rental rates.
$100/half day • $200/full day
For technology companies that are not ATC tenants or associate members but want to access ATC’s facilities, you can rent a meeting room up to twice a month for business purposes. (Subject to availability.)
For those who’ve already got their workspace requirements figured out but want access to ATC programming and services, associate membership includes:
- Access to meeting rooms twice a month for business purposes
- Access to ATC networking and learning events
- An ATC mailing address for collection service